When it is hot outside you need to take care of yourself.
Here are some steps to stay cool in warm weather.
1. Limit your sun exposure in the hottest hours of the day between 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
2. You should wear colored clothing that is light-weight and loose fitting.
3. You should stay hydrated, drink plenty of water even if you are not thirsty.
4. Keep cool by using a fan, either an electric one or a hand-held one.
These are very important steps to staying cool when it is hot outside. If you do not take precautions when it is hot outside, you could develop heat exhaustion or heat stroke.
- Academy Science CEENBoT
- Academy Science Club Art
- Academy Science Club Civics
- Academy Science Club Embryology
- Academy Science Club Flight
- Academy Science Club GIS
- Academy Science Club Horticulture
- Academy Science Club Meteorology
- Academy Science Club Poultry
- Academy Science Club Rocketry
- Academy Science Club Space
- Animal Allies
- Computer Science and Engineering - CSE
- First Lego League
- FLL Trash Trek
- FLL World Class Challenge
- Global Youth Service Day
- Natures Fury
- Nebraska 4-H
- NXT Mindstorm
- River City Rodeo
- Science Calendar